Jennifer-White

Jennifer White's first porn performance was on January 9, 2009. The actress filmed her first scene in the Vivid film Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White, in an interview for Adult DVD Talk from October 2015, stated that she was hesitant about filming her industry debut. This was the Vivid's Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. The conversation was with Alex Gonz. Inability to communicate resulted in me feeling more scared. It's hard to make a kiss using cottonmouth. We're not smoking in front of any stage show anymore. Jennifer White selected her stage porn name to pay homage to Disney's Snow White. She also selected it as she likes the style of an "girl next door" first name. Jennifer White describes it. It was important to me to have my name sound like somebody else because, like Jennifer White puts it using her own words "I'm that girl next door. Or the whore." My friends and I would claim that every girl looked just like Jennifer, so that's where my name came from. When I was a young girl, Snow White had always been my favourite Disney Princess. When I was a young girl I would often be informed that I looked exactly as Snow White.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aaliyah Dana Haughton and Aarti Mann

Charissa Thompson and Chrissy Costanza

Luciana Paluzzi and Lela Loren